The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liars......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 pm

We all know one. Brother, sister, co-worker, etc. Not the average liar, oh nooooo. The super liar. The guy, or girl that spits nothing but bullshit out their mouth, all the time, for absolutely no reason other than to one up you or impress. I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE. I don't wanna here about the time you and someone no one fucking knows, or maybe doesn't even exist, did this or said that. Keep that bullshit to yourself. You don't need to impress me, nor do I really give a shit. Stop fucking trying to make yourself sound more interesting than you really are. IT'S FUCKING POINTLESS. Just because you're not the center of attention in the conversation or I tell a funny joke doesn't mean that you have to make some legendary story up to shift the focus on you. Dont you realize the average person can see through that garbage. Just because your day was uneventful doesn't mean you have to lie to make yourself look better in the eyes of your peers. Just because you're a little dick, overcompensating, fat slob of a LOSER, doesn't mean that we won't be your friend anymore. You are who you are. JUST FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. I don't want to hear about how you had sex with 10 Victoria Secret models on your 13th birthday, or how you used to be the biggest drug dealer this side of the Mississippi. Can you not see how stupid you sound. Give it a break already, and save that shit for another day. Thanks for letting me vent everyone. Just one question before I end this. What is the shit-stinkingest lie you ever heard ? and who told you ?
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 pm

lol. thats quite a rant u had... do i know this person, sounds like some1 in the clan actually?
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 pm

lol......funny you mention that Smile but no, just generally speaking.
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Tousen

Riatsu : 44

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 pm

IM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:51 am

why are you so pissed off
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Tousen

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Im happy... Yuro got me PSU
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 pm

u know its more accurate if u atleast call me yoru cat
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Tousen

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Lol i dont know why i call you yuro....
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 pm

ok i got some good news and bad news ill start with bad news for some odd reason psu wont charg my card good news is i got money so i can return to my sq and re opean the armory
if any one gots any ideas how to hlp me with my problem ill be happy to listin
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 pm

maybe u gotta leave it 12 hours till the money settles thats what happens with my prepaid card. also my card was a mastercard gold tho...
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 am

my pre paid card is a visa vanilla giftcard/debit
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 am

ok just got off the phone with microsoft and i owe them 7.99 for a 1month so till i can pay this off they will suspend my account or i cant buy a psu liceans till its all been cleared up plus when i do pay this i wont have a one month and so i wont be able to join partys or play any game online but psu and other games like that
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 am

ok people if you wouldnt mind read this and tell me what you think

During the fourth son Quetzalcoatl entered into war with tezcatilpoca is brother who is god of the nocturnal sky and warrior patron this war resulted in earths complete destruction and its subsequent reconstruction coincidently tezcaplipoca also embodies change trough conflict whence the was over Quetzalcoatl saw the need to create people to occupy the newly constructed earth and lake a charm it took him three tomes before he got man’s creation right the first time Quetzalcoatl wiped the sweat from his brow and fashioned it to create humans but he found that these humans party’d to much and would not be serious this would not be serious this would not work for Quetzalcoatl so he tried again from his tears Quetzalcoatl created man 2.0 but found yet another problem these humans slept too much and never had any fun so he tried again for one last time and to ensure that he got this one right Quetzalcoatl pulled out all the stops he went to the underworld and took bones of the dead from these bones he made a powder which he brought back to earth with his powder Quetzalcoatl mixed his own blood then he put the mixture in a corn husk and let it grow into a human Quetzalcoatl perseverance paid off because he found the third version of humans to be much more suitable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liars...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liars......   Liars...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liars......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gotei13 :: Off Topic :: Flame Board :D-
Jump to: