The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewelll and Peace To All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisagishuuhei

Riatsu : 3

Farewelll and Peace To All Empty
PostSubject: Farewelll and Peace To All   Farewelll and Peace To All Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Well peeps my gamertag was banned and it sucks a lot. Sadly i must report that before that my psu disc broke and now that i lost ym characters i have lost hope. You are all great peeps and i hope yall have fun and enjoy ur time together as a clan. It was an honor meeting and playing PSU with all of y'all. My new gamertag will be IXI Cobra IXI . I am trying to get my gamertag back and if i do i will try to come back but feel free to send my other person a friend request if you would like. Servo Pacis
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Riatsu : 214

PostSubject: Re: Farewelll and Peace To All   Farewelll and Peace To All Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:03 am

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your GT back
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Farewelll and Peace To All   Farewelll and Peace To All Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:58 am

dont give up hope, same thing happend to me and i came back... and it is disheartning but we will all help u get back to where u were at.
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewelll and Peace To All   Farewelll and Peace To All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewelll and Peace To All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gotei13 :: Off Topic :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: