The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the Royal guards?

Go down 
+4
KaienShiba13
Soi fon
Isshin Kurosaki
Yoruichi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
ulquiorra cifer
Squad 8 Captain
Squad 8 Captain
ulquiorra cifer

Riatsu : 140

What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the Royal guards?   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Yuzu13 wrote:
No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! no one was clear on this so i calculated a easy statgy for blade of punshment by useing a lv 20 force hunter or ranger pretty smart i think but if u hv to a 10/10 S rank wepon a force cant use them so i confused but i working on 10/10 C rank pallet but a 10/10 wepon meens nothen if you can not use it properly so i think 10/10 S wepons is pointless becuse unless you hit critcals evry time the 10/10 is azbsoutly pointless for all but show Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Question Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you

WHY U WANNA LV 20 FORCE I DONT GET IT.

I MEAN IF U WANNA USE MAGIC IS BETTER USE ACROTECHER OR MASTERFORCE.

OR FORTECHER
Back to top Go down
Yuzu13

Riatsu : 14

PostSubject: reason   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 pm

i do nothing with out reason i will shear though i think the Force Hunter Ranger are all over looked and i wish to prove it pepole 2nd i think 10/10 wepons are pointless
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: What is the Royal guards?   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 am

yuzu, no force, ranger, hunter can become a member of the royal guards, the royal guards are only for the best, the elite core of the gotei13, top teir, not only in the clan but top teir on psu. they must like to do runs more that sit on 4th floor, if that doesnt suit ur gaming style then dont pursue entry into royal guards. the royal guards are for for pro's only and everyone will be judged fairly.
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

PostSubject: Re: What is the Royal guards?   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 pm

dam why isshin have to quit i was gona come back this week or next week
Back to top Go down
KaienShiba13
Squad 9 Captain
Squad 9 Captain
KaienShiba13

Riatsu : 113

PostSubject: Ittttt   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 am

He quit because he took something Dan said out of context he was gonna get Blade of Punishment but he thought he wasn't so he quit
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: What is the Royal guards?   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 am

yea, basically isshin cant handle any critisism at all, i knew that from the day i met him. u cant joke around isshin, cos he takes it personal.
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Royal guards?   What is the Royal guards? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Royal guards?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9