The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Winter Event!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

New Winter Event!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Winter Event!!!   New Winter Event!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:18 am

hey guys want to know what ya'll think about this winter event. ive only played 1 big push and i remember that mission from when it was in shred the darkness, its a good fun mission and i look forward to running it with the clan members when i get my new router. anyone done the other mission though..? i would like to info on that. ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Riatsu : 214

PostSubject: Re: New Winter Event!!!   New Winter Event!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 am

wassup? love the Winter Event they just have to fix the dang lag. Big Push has excellent EXP and Deadly Brilliance is cool hate the dang boss but love riding the jet ski Isshin is on a break this clan has let me down big time I thought more members will be on because of the winter event but nothing I am focusing on my first character Mykul if im not busy with my friends I would run with you.
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

PostSubject: Re: New Winter Event!!!   New Winter Event!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

well dont worry ill be back on psu for 1month just got to figure out when i want to get on right now my friend said he pay only if i play but right now im probly have more fun with Metal Gear Solid peacewalker than i would Psu maybe next month after the holidays then we can do some runs with eachother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Winter Event!!!   New Winter Event!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Winter Event!!!
Page 1 of 1