The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protectors (GAM) Secrets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Riatsu : 214

Protectors (GAM) Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Protectors (GAM) Secrets   Protectors (GAM) Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 am

By completing the secret action of this mission, five additional boxes will appear at the end of the mission, offering a chance at obtaining Final Impact. The secret action can be completed by doing the following:
VR: Stage 1 - Successfully defuse the bomb by destroying either the red or blue target on either side of it. No reliable pattern to determine which color to hit has been determined, meaning you must select a color at random.
VR: Stage 2 - Locate the three hint switches to determine a set of enemies to kill in the second to last room. By successfully killing the correct enemies, four laser fences will unlock, giving you access to numerous boxes, one of which may drop Genfu Sealed.
In the first room, search the northwest wall with your Goggles until you find a blue light. Destroy it and the first hint switch will appear.
In the second room, activate the two floor buttons at the north end at the same time. This will make it possible to walk through a wall behind a tree in the southwest corner. Search the cave wall at the left end of the passage with your Goggles until you find a blue light. Destroy it and the second hint switch will appear.
In the third room, stand on the two buttons to make a blue light appear on the surface of the water at the north bank. Destroy the light with a long-range weapon to make the third hint switch appear.
When a hint switch is pressed, a clue will appear on the screen which can be used to identify what enemies to kill in the second to last room. Be sure to kill them in the same order as the hints. Two of each enemy will appear, so if you accidentally kill one of the wrong enemy, you still have a chance to correct your mistake by killing both of the correct enemy first. However, if you kill both of the wrong enemy, you will be unable to complete the secret action. (The following translations are based on the Japanese version of the event; English version hints may differ.)
I was about to get toasted! That breed wasn't around before!: Sageeta (fire)
There! Had enough, ya little runt?! ...Huh? W-Wait! No swarming! No barta, please!: Sageeta (ice)
I'm too hungry to go another step... That red hide would make a good veggie wrap.: Ollaka (fire)
I'm hurting, tired and hungry! They're not appetizing in blue...: Ollaka (ice)
Hot-hot-hot! Ow! Got me again! I'm not getting burned this time, Cyclops!: Gohmon/Olgohmon (fire)
VR: Stage 3 - In the second half of this area, numerous invisible tripwire lasers are set up across the floor. (These can be spotted with your goggles, however.) While fighting off the enemies that appear, do not cross any of these lasers, otherwise, a massive bomb will be set off and the secret action will be failed. Upon successfully clearing the area without activating the security system, four additional boxes will appear in the area's next room.
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

PostSubject: Re: Protectors (GAM) Secrets   Protectors (GAM) Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:16 pm

all i rember is i think block 3 you cant trip a laser wire
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Protectors (GAM) Secrets   Protectors (GAM) Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:40 pm

thanks isshin. thats what i wanted to know., couldnt remember from the old event
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Riatsu : 214

PostSubject: Re: Protectors (GAM) Secrets   Protectors (GAM) Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:29 am

NP I Like PE because its a challange i just dont like when i dont get my weps or that dang electric room lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protectors (GAM) Secrets   Protectors (GAM) Secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protectors (GAM) Secrets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gotei13 :: PSU Discussion :: Event-
Jump to: