The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Acticity.

Go down 
+2
Isshin Kurosaki
Yoruichi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Ok so recently i have noticed that im basically the only active person on psu, its ok for people to take breaks, but every1 sorta took a break at the same time and when ppl come up to me asking to join, i have to say we aint recruiting, because this clan isnt active. It's not fair ppl to make a new character to join a clan with only me, momo, and uryuu that get on psu. The reason i created this website was so ppl on break can still communicate with other clan members, but i've been on here the past few days and not seen any one, no posts either. Im thinking i need a new way of recruiting ppl and keeping them active. i might wait till enough ppl want to join, like 6 then just recruit them all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Riatsu : 214

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 am

Why do you keep saying you are the only one on. I am tired of you saying that. I joined this clan to meet new friends and i thought I did. I am always on PSU is my favorite game there are still missions I haven't done on the game and there are still things I have to learn. I am on with all three of my characters Isshin, Mariah and Michael as for this website I check it almost every day and I don't see a lot of activity. Only you. Maybe before you start recruiting you can fix/update this website. As for clan meeting? Sat a lot of people go out/ hang out with friends. Maybe you can try a Sunday night around 9:00 pm also maybe through out the week if you do see a member say hello do some runs with them. If you have to weed out the members who are in active. I had high hopes for this clan and was also trying to become a captin. I have no clue what went wrong. So my suggestion, to make this clan better it's not about how many members we have it should be about quality. You can have a great clan with 5 members as long as they are committed and active,yes it's nice to see a large group but it's not fun or worth it if no one shows up. Yes everybody has a life but if you you join you should at least show up even if its once a week twice a week, on for 1 hour or more a day or at least joing in on one or two missions a week with some clan members. So dont give up on this clan maybe you should sit back and evaluate the situation. Smile first by making this forum an actual website that is clan friendly easy to use and sign up I am a member of Gotei13 and im not going anywhere. Sorry for the long reply but had a lot to say lol
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 am

i like that isshin, it shows you care. I think i've tried to stay motivated and enthusiastic but when i see that some people clearly dont give a damn its de-motivates me and my confidence takes a knock. I know you get on i forgot to mention you, dont be shy in sending me mission invites and party ups. The main goal when i made this clan and aaizen will tell, i was only wanting a small clan, but i wanted ppl with good teamwork, competitive. I want ppl to look at the gotei13 and think thats a clan of pro's and nice ppl too. Even before i started the clan i always thought that'd be the coolest thing, a group of pro bleach characters. Although cos its a bleach only clan it meant that most ppl had to make a brand new character which meant starting from lvl1, and i think that was the main cause of ppl after they got upto like lvl60 for example. . . As for the website, i would upgrade it if i knew how, i slept through all my computing classes lol. I expect to see more activity when this next event comes out on thursday (fingers crossed). Next time we have a meeting we gotta all sit round and discuss this in more detail, and make sure everyone agrees. cheers
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:33 am

YES I AGREE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm

lol i just noticed i miss spelled activity. lol!
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

well i kinda gave up cause it was dead there hasnt been no new post till now so yea btw xbox for me is down affraid while its down im going to be looking for work
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:41 pm

shocker! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 pm

well its the only way they will let me out early seeing how im not geting my diploma im trying to get a early release so i need to find a job
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Squad 3 Captain
Squad 3 Captain
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Riatsu : 18

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 pm

I hear what yaw i saying, I been recently struggling to get online, it mostly because I started psu when it first came out on PC. I think I might re-make Kira, because my main is a wartecher and I don't have the time to get Kira's buffs to 40. I haven't figured out what type to to make him though, if anyone has a though on the matter, please let me know, other then that I'll help out the clan with my main if that's ok. Smile oh yeah about the website idea I went to school for web design so I would be able to help make one, just let me know a info you would like me to put in it. it's better to send it though xbox. my ID is Kisho3003. hopefully this will help Smile
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 am

well if you want to stick with character try acrofighter i think that's the class with S Rank Single saber but it really dont matter what class you do
my aizen person i switch between Forterfighter and fighmaster
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Squad 3 Captain
Squad 3 Captain
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm

I was thinking about that, sadly kira is a newman Sad, I did have another kira thats a beast but I'm not sure if I want to go back to begin lvl 19. it's looking like I might have to though.
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:37 am

truly it dont matter what level you are i would help but got no money to get on about 3weeks ill have 10$
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Squad 3 Captain
Squad 3 Captain
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 pm

cool thanks, I decide to just go with a character I want when I started but he wasnt avaible at the time, if anyone is on look for me, I'll be playing as Toshiro Hitsug@ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 pm

im gonna get canaan upto 180 during this event. i hope its a good event..
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm

my disk wont read on my xbox i wish i can return to psu but i need to find a new disk and know and days seeing how its a old game it rare to find a good disk that will work
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 am

internet is ur friend
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

Riatsu : 29

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Sorry, I guess I should have informed you guys before going AWOL >.<
I decided to take a break, though I am gonna try and spend more time on PSU again.
Things have been rather hectic with school and all, I is nearing the end of my last year. Though, many of the bigger projects are done with now which gives me more time to spend on gaming Razz for the time being
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 am

cool well i might make a return if i can keep my xbox reading my disk dont know how long it will last cause i have to tap on the top of it really fast and if it works it reads it ill convice my uncle to let me use his card
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 am

ok it seems that buying a guardians liceance is down so ill try later
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:13 pm

ok dan i was thinking and theres so many topics that were made during the years i figure that we should just remove the usless one to help clean up the site
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 am

ok so i took a 5 day break from psu i just found out that the event will not end on the 10th but the 15th i still have a chance to hit 180 if i can get thouse 2lvs a day
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:06 am

Good Luck! I got to my 150 but im enjoying hunting and fighting so im still chillin' with Isshin lo bought some twin falclaws (I think you spell it like that) so I think I have the best claws and knuckles in the game now if only I can get a good armour thinking about Red Line
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 pm

you can buy a shit % for cheep or save for neutral or light if your gona fun WB after event or Dark if dark god / Mother Bitch
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:06 pm

i cant believe i paid 130 for a 34% light red line. whats that worth these days like 50mil?
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:03 pm

if your lucky yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Acticity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Acticity.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next