The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Acticity.

Go down 
+2
Isshin Kurosaki
Yoruichi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

even if it was worth 50 mil, i wouldnt exactly call that lucky. for me thats just less unlucky.
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:11 pm

so seeing that me and rangiku will be making a valiant return to the world of psu, i want to get everyones feelings on the possible new system/hierarchy. for example i have seen that the lack of leadership and motivation has reduced the clan to its worst every state, and i believe a shake up is in order. im against hierarchy these days or the way it used to be, i feel we are all equal in the clan and we all have the potential to inspire and motivate ourselves and others, but some chose not to and thats what has to change, its no longer a clan with one decision maker cos we all have opinions and a voice, its gonna be a challange but i plan to make everyone into leader types. Cool
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

Riatsu : 267

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:25 am

i feel that as captain of squad 2 the absence of a strong leader reduces moral , and as of now i would say either 1 major leader
might help , even our Yuzu thinks the clans been disbanded , i feel that the captains should have direct control over there own squad , as even now my third seat Suzumebachi, and Yachiru has returned to psu now. every clan has to have plans for if there leader is going to be absent ,like a 2nd in command take charge as a temporary leader

but as of what you said about making everyone the leader type , i say you can't unless the others are willing , not everyone is willing to change.

on a side note I'm probably the most active member we gots , but i only like to to runs with either my friends or clan members that don't want the title of blade of punishment. cat

i also been depressed since Rukia hasn't been on , and idk when she will be on again as she has no internet , and she might have lost her home. but i don't ever want to see her kicked out, with out Rukia who's name i will not say i lack moral to to any runs unless with one person whom i say is my bff none of you know her
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 am

i didnt chose a single person to lead and thats no excuse for lack of leadership, a leader would have naturally risen to the top, but it seems no one did...but everyone has the potential to be a leader but some ppl it comes naturally and for some others they just lack self respect. you will see some changes in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 pm

i would have risen to the role of a leader but didn't we have a descision to make a council
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

Riatsu : 214

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Soi Fon first of all you are not the only active member on and you do have to be active to actually say that. you are on but always on the 4th floor. I have been on everyday since i started there were days weeks when i was the only member on. you need to stop complaining you could have been 180 with a lot of AP points already I reached out to you numerous times to help you all you ever said was I dont do runs anymore or im waiting for my bff I dont understand what your issue is. and yes I could have taken charge but there was no one to lead. with the exception of Yuzu im a little quiet and shy but would have given it a try. im not yelling at you or anything like that but you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. get over it move on. Yes my morale went down a lot with this clan too especially when i am the only one on. Dan you say there's going to be changes? i will believe it when I see it. I dont want to get my hopes up too high about this clan and then people leave for PSO2 like you said you are going to do? should I have taken charge? maybe but how could I when you said I didnt have all the traits to be leader? some confidence huh? its the 11th and I havent seen you on. You said you will be back on the 10th. Just venting if you guys are mad at me im sorry not trying to be mean. and yes I am not perfect. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

are you insulting that i prefer to talk and socialize over runs, i like to maintain relationships by conversation as well , not just do runs
and these days i have been depressed with out my Rukia , she is my happyness , my wife , my love
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Nah not being mean I know you miss your wife but just think how proud she would be of you if she came back and you were 180 and you complain about Blade of Punishment. With tis event you could be a strong 180 and be well on ya way to Blade of Punishment. And I hope Rukia is doing well and still in her house :-)
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 pm

lol... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Isshin Kurosaki
Squad 13 Captain
Squad 13 Captain
Isshin Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 am

Whatever Dan lol you still no on PSU and its the 12th hope all is good with you too lol lol
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 am

ya no worries mate, il be back on as soon as my debit card comes in the post, i lost my card for like the 5th time... scratch
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm

not the most responsible eh?

Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm

well ever since that one time i have decide to never to rise to leader unless it was a split power

Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 pm

i'm not greedy i just hate to see the clan as it is in this state

my moral won't return unless Rukia does
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 pm

lol. soi fon, getting into a relationship for u is a dangerous thing, cos u seem to be more times sad than happy, and i am responsible, i take full responsibility for loosing my card... tongue
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 am

not funny, i loves her

and your irresponsible for loosing it in the 1st place
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 pm

when i broke up with my ex which was back when i was on psu, u didnt see me feeling all sorry for my self, its a state of mind. i believe good things happen in the disguise of bad new, and i think what isshin says is true, cos when rukia isnt here all u wanna do is sit on the 4th floor and drown urself in random strangers conversations, and when rukia is here, all u want to do is hang out in her room. As far as being able to predict other ppl's behaviors, soi fon ur really obvious to read. And it wasnt irresponsibility that lost my card, its was carelessness. king
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm

i didn't break up with her,
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:57 pm

i didnt say u did...
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 pm

oki , and what good comes froom me being depressed
?
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:53 pm

well as human beings we learn from or past experiences and mistakes, this is a lesson for u, it shows u have no control in an online relationship. you have to stop putting all ur eggs in one basket, when u fully commit to some1 and it doesnt work out, the depression is really bad. i live my life by this golden rule for relationships, "he/she who cares least in a relationship, controls the relationship." ive told jonny that so many times before, but some ppl cant change...
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 pm

now your saying Rukia doesn't care? how hurtful
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

i think ur looking at it wrong, im not saying she doesnt care, i just saying life too short to be feeling sorry for ur self.
Back to top Go down
Soi fon
Squad 2 Captain
Squad 2 Captain
Soi fon

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:54 pm

i miss her soo much , and i not gonna leave her
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

im gona just let you 2 chat and ask what do you mean by card your debit / credit card if so dont you just keep that kind of than in your wallet / purse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Acticity.   Clan Acticity. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Acticity.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next